Cue Sheet & MapHere's a printable map / cue sheet for the May 2014 ride
|Click to open full size image for printing.|
D.I.Y. Sheet Holder InstructionsYou can easily make a practical, inexpensive, water resistant sheet holder yourself.
- Plastic zipper bag large enough to hold a letter sized sheet of paper
- (3) double sided Velcro straps each approximately 8 inches long
- [Optional] Clear packing tape
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Cut three pairs of slits in one side of the plastic as indicated in the diagram below. For extra reinforcement place clear packing tape over the cut area first; this is especially useful for thin bags.
- Place one Velcro strap through each pair of slits.
- Wrap the Velcro straps around your handlebars and stem.